All of Gregg’s speeches are customized based on the audience, theme, and agreed-upon objectives for the engagement. The following titles can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience.
Click on the links below or scroll down to learn more about each keynote.
CRAVE: You Can Enhance Employee Motivation in 10 Minutes by Friday®
Many leaders and managers are stressed at work like never before. Too much to do, too little time, and too many distractions. But not everyone is struggling… some have figured out how to create a better place to work where employees are happier, more motivated, and more productive. One where employees are highly engaged and customers have a more consistent experience, leading to more profitable business results.
More than 68% of Gregg Lederman’s clients are on a “best place to work” list. In addition, his clients witness nearly three times the amount of employee engagement than their competitors. This is not by chance. It is by design. There is a recipe for this success that is simple and easy to put into practice. The recipe? Give people what they CRAVE!
Eighty-plus years of research has proven that humans CRAVE three things that enable them to become more motivated:
- Respect: Help me feel respected for the work I do.
- Purpose: Show me how what I do has purpose, makes a difference, and is relevant to the organization.
- Relationship: Help me build stronger connections with people, especially my immediate manager/supervisor.
The audience is introduced to the power of strategically recognizing employees as a way to reduce stress and fuel the work environment with what employees CRAVE. Using real-life case studies with financial impact and highlighting compelling realities managers can relate to, audiences will walk away with a few leadership techniques and feel inspired to put them into practice.
Lederman says, “We, as humans, love recognition, but we struggle to give enough of it. Whether we want to admit it or not, recognition plays a huge role in our everyday work lives — in our happiness, well-being, and working relationships. Learning to strategically recognize employees is the most effective and efficient way to give people what they CRAVE. Doing so leads to accelerated improvements in employee engagement and the work culture, which together inspire a more consistent customer experience.”
In this highly interactive keynote, supervisors, managers, and executives commit to the 10 Minutes By Friday® habit for giving people more of what they CRAVE! In return, they become better managers and leaders who are able to achieve the business results that matter most to their team, department, and organization.
Developing Generational Agility™
Millennials already make up over 50 percent of our workplace, and in the years ahead Generation Z will enter at a fast and furious pace. Indeed, these are exciting times. For the first time ever, we will have four generations working together for an extended period. Boomers are retiring later and Gen X and millennials are both positioning themselves for key leadership positions and responsibilities. However, most organizations find they are struggling to appeal to all generations at once.
It doesn’t have to be a struggle, and if an organization is sensing a bit of a “culture clash” that prohibits ideal collaboration, knowledge sharing, and productivity, then help is on the way. In this highly interactive, informative, and humorous program, Gregg Lederman serves as tour guide to inform, challenge, and inspire managers to develop their Generational Agility, helping them become better leaders, teammates, and overall contributors to their organization’s success.
Participants can expect to:
- Understand the unique differences and strong similarities that impact the way employees of all generations think, speak, and act.
- Learn the clues to help them adapt and improve their mindset and the way they communicate within and across generations.
- Take advantage of the tools and techniques that create and sustain optimal communication habits.
- Leave with an open mind of ways to mix, match, and blend the best of each generation’s ideas and communication styles.
As human beings, we are more alike than we are different. What changes from generation to generation is how we express our needs and preferences at work, and what expectations we have about how our employer fulfills those needs.
The most successful managers will demonstrate Generational Agility when it comes to inspiring, engaging, and leading in the workforce. Organizations that help their managers develop Generational Agility will differentiate and thrive. Those that fail to embrace the multigenerational dynamics will continue to suffer from the culture clash that makes work a struggle.
Living the Brand
Think about the companies you love to do business with. What’s their secret? These companies have cracked the code for how to “live the brand” consistently. They tend to get and keep more profitable customers and they do so with a workforce that is highly motivated and committed… more ENGAGED! This does not happen by chance; it is by design.
In this highly interactive presentation, Gregg Lederman shares the secret for how his clients have witnessed more than 90% employee engagement — nearly three times the national average. This unprecedented level of engagement has landed 68% of his clients on a “best place to work” list.
Learn exactly what Gregg’s clients have done to create and sustain work cultures where employees consistently live the brand and customers consistently experience it.
Audience members will walk away inspired and confident in their knowledge of how to:
- Define WHO they are as an organization (desired reputation), HOW employees should live it (behave in ways that support the desired reputation), and WHY it matters (to employees and the organization; why they should care).
- Inspire themselves and other mangers and leaders with the power of reminding as a way to create the environment for more engagement.
- Operationalize the brand into critical touchpoints for recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and retaining employees.
For private events with a keynote and workshops, Gregg takes a deeper dive into how to create a living the brand culture that will result in additional takeaways:
- Exploration into what employee engagement looks like, including the financial impact when engagement is high and the dire consequences when it is low.
- Define and operationalize the core values using the Five Dimensions of Brand Integrity model. Review existing hiring, onboarding, and recognition tools and programs and provide reminding techniques and tools for leaders.
- Implement the Metrics that Matter Most™ to ensure employee, customer and operational success is tracked.
Living a Great Life Now
When leaders in an organization live A Great Life Now™, they are happier, better communicators who are able to create better workplaces.
However, too often, we humans make the mistake of thinking and acting as if ultimate happiness is an elusive goal that we will achieve once other things fall into place: completing a big project, getting a promotion, increasing our salary, getting a new boss, a new spouse, a vacation home… the list can go on and on. But the reality is, these things don’t really make us happy. And that matters when it comes to becoming more successful leaders. Happiness is not only the ultimate pursuit of our lives, it also helps us to be better leaders both at home and at work.
The most effective and trusted leaders learn how to Live a Great Life Now. They’re not waiting for something to happen or blaming others for why they haven’t achieved the happiness, status, or level of success they desire. Instead, they’re choosing to do something different. Something that has an immediate impact on the way they think and act at work.
In this highly interactive workshop, Gregg Lederman takes business leaders on a journey to design a Great Life Now with a proven, step-by-step approach to thinking and acting in more productive, performance-focused, and humanistic ways. The outcome is more success and happiness at home and at work… or, in other words… Living a Great Life Now!
Warning: Heavy thinking ahead! While Gregg delivers this workshop in his typical humorous, engaging, and enlightening style, all attendees need to be prepared to dive deep into their thoughts and feelings about their life and ideas for the future. They will learn how their personal values power their “brand,” which, in essence, is their reputation based on the way they act at home and at work.
Participants can expect to:
- Discover the values that make up their personal brand of leadership. (“Who the heck are you?”)
- Explore the ideal behaviors that bring their values to life (as well as those that don’t).
- Identify fears that block success.
- Learn what the best leaders do to balance both a focus on performance and humanity. (“What do the most effective and trusted leaders do?”)
- Leave with a well-documented, step-by-step, habit-building approach to implementing lasting behavior change.
In this life-enhancing workshop, leaders of all levels learn the recipe for how to Live a Great Life Now and how to do so one habit at a time. The result… become a better leader (and a better human) all while achieving more happiness and productivity at work and in life.